Why do businesses, ministries, and individuals develope web sites?
|Sales: increase sales without the overhead of a store front|
|Information: the public uses the internet as a reference medium |
|Communication: two way communication with customers and contacts |
|Image: become a web presence, make contacts, keep contacts |
|Integrated databases: know your contact enviroment and needs|
What can we do for you?
Let us be your host. Need a URL? We recommend
the following registrar where you may register your domain
- E-Commerce Sales oriented Sites
- Sales are increased by use of e-commerce. Use these new technologies to tap into
the wealth of the internet.
- Clean Informational Sites
- Perhaps your business or ministry will benefit best from an informational only site.
This is the most economical way to be present on the Web to draw more contacts,
allowing you to determine the amount of public interest without a sales oriented site
- Interactive technology
- Draw your contacts in to participate in activities that give them the desire to come
back. Incorporate forms, email, chat rooms, shopping carts, surveys and other advanced
- Useful Databases
- Use "mSQL" or "MySQL" database tables to store data to be used by
common desktop programs such as Access, Word, Excel, DbaseX, Lotus 1-2-3 and so on.
Analyze the public to see where you stand. Make decisions based on real-time